Attorney Support Services
Most any legal matter involves money. Most any financial transaction involves legalities. Partnering for the benefit of our clients just makes good sense.
Like you, I often work with clients who are experiencing difficulties. That is when they most need solid legal and financial advice and guidance. I help people build, and rebuild, their financial futures.
Consider these life events where we may have common professional focus in assisting clients:
- Marriage “ the challenges of blending households, families, finances, and legal responsibilities.
- Divorce “ division of property and assets, tax issues that emerge in the process, financial needs of the parties going forward, the ability to foresee future needs.
- Post-Divorce “ transfer of assets, financial realignments, new legal and financial plans, clients learning new responsibilities.
- Job Loss “ shifting priorities, financial pressures, family responsibilities, reliance on others and how that impacts multiple generations.
- Business protection “ use of pre- or post-nuptial agreements, financial considerations, asset protection, business continuity, financial risk measures.
- Loss of loved one “ transfer of assets, financial adjustments, re-prioritization of needs, modifications of future plans.
- Estate planning “ facing undesirable tasks, planning strategies, maximizing resources, protecting children and future generations.
I provide litigation support, financial consulting, and financial family mediation services cooperatively with attorneys. In addition, I also offer a selection of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses covering the financial issues related to these professional services.